Maybe (HEAVENS NO! AND PLEASE GOD DO NOT LET ANY ONE DO THIS) some Christian should threaten Seth's life as he is so flippant with the whole "God" thing anyway!
When will America understand the Islam is NOT a religion of peace?
NEVER!
America only hears the sound bites from the Crescent News Network or CNN! How do expect CNN to be objective?
If you are BRAVE enough to follow ANY major (including Fox) news outlet money source… you will end up all at the same place. All the same people control the news! The TV and everything we see…That is why there is such a rush to control the internet.
Please wake up America! Before it is too late!
The Comedy Central network has a long history of denigrating
Jesus Christ and the Christian faith. Now, they are developing
a new series called "JC" that will openly mock Jesus and give
Comedy Central even more time and latitude to increase their
attacks on a religion practiced by 80 percent of Americans.
Just weeks ago, Comedy Central censored a depiction of the
prophet Mohammad after intense Muslim protest. But Christians
are fair game!
I am outraged by this unabashed double standard, and I'm
protesting against Comedy Central and its parent company Viacom
and their plans to air this show mocking Christians.
I have just added my name to a Media Research Center petition,
and I'm urging you to do the same by clicking here now:
http://www.mrcaction.org/555/petition.asp?PID=24658272&NID=1
We cannot allow the Hollywood Elite and the left-wing media
to continue to savage Christians. That's why I'm taking
action and I hope you will do the same.
Thanks for joining with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment