Sunday, October 4, 2009

BHO Failed Attempt to Make His Friends Rich

October 02






October 2 2009



Reporting from my chair



Hello again everyone! Last night I was watching Tuesdays show of Glenn Beck at about 1am (I have not been able to sleep lately), and I saw how he laid out BHO’s “Carl Rove”, Valerie Jarrett. She makes slum lords around the world jealous by how she runs her “court appointed'” business. With roofs collapsing, broken windows, mice, and no sign of the over $52,000,000.00 from different Federal (tax payer) agencies funding.



A Side Topic About Being a Christian and Glenn Beck



Some have criticized Glenn because he is a Mormon. I hold the belief that, as a Christian, anyone who shares my faith in God and Jesus also shares my trust and respect. And for those who do not share my faith, I have grace and understanding. A ‘Christian’ friend of mine even resorted to name calling when I stood up for the Mormon faith. This same Christian friend said the following on my Facebook page in response to an article about the Senate finance committee voting down a amendment requiring a valid US ID before medical services are given:



It still blows my mind that Christians would argue that they shouldn't be able to recieve treatment. We're talking about real humans here. Regardless of their legal status, they are still human and still get sick and still face death. I can't believe you would rather see them die outside a hospital, so you (a "legal") can live your life without being bothered.



It is my point that we in America should follow the examples of other countries when it comes to dealing with the sick and injured of other countries.



For example: If you travel in France (which I have not, I am getting this information from the internet, TV, and friends who have traveled in France) and get injured, you will be treated in a hospital (for free) until you are well enough to travel. Then they kick you out! I do not know how American insurance works in Europe, but the information I have is from people who are talking about the uninsured, which is what I am talking about here too.



I do not want to see people die in the streets. And that is not what the debate is over. It is over preventive and normal care. Not emergency care. Once someone who is found to be in this country illegally is discovered (and they are able to travel), then the only tax money we should spend on them is a tattoo on the forehead, a chip placed in their body and a military escort out of the country with the others we catch that month.



So, what is my whole point with all of this health care talk in the middle of a rant on Valerie Jarrett?



Well the corruption information you will find about her is coming through Glenn Beck. Glenn Beck and his staff are today’s Woodward and Bernstein. No other news outlet has the balls or the desire to show you the connections to corruption that BHO has. And because of this, Glenn gets attacked not only for his beliefs, but also for his views. These same ‘Christian friends’ have also called into question my intelligence and reasoning because I listen and watch Glenn Beck and Fox News. It has long been my opinion and experience that when a liberal runs out of facts to support their case (which they usually do quickly) they resort to slander, name calling or threats. Over the last few months, I have seen this first hand not only in person, but also as I read comments to mine and other peoples posts on Facebook. That is not the Christian way to hold a conversation.



And Now the Rest of the Rant



If you think Kennedy or Nixon were corrupt or connected with organized crime, wait until you see Glenn piece on Valerie Jarrett. Ms. Jarrett has made Judicial Watch’s “Judicial Watch Announces List of Washington's "Ten Most Wanted Corrupt Politicians" for 2008”



As Glenn will layout far better than I can, She is the “Gatekeeper” into this corrupt administration. She is the one pulling the strings to get the cop killers and their likes into position of power. Oh and of course…BHO has no idea that ANY of this is going on.



BHO spent more time trying to make his friends money then he did trying to save American service men and women’s lives. And of course as these brave men and women are living in dirt and sand Mrs.BHO, BHO and Oprha all had to make the greatest of all sacrifices and spend their time in the lap of luxury at luxury hotel with armed guards meeting the Queen of Denmark and flying over in two (yes 2) Air Force One aircraft. Mrs. BHO and Oprah took a customized 727 on Tuesday while BHO took Air Force One Yesterday. His fuel cost alone was $1,200,000.00.



At a time when our Country has 9.8% unemployment (real numbers are closer to 17%) the President of the United States should be staying home working on DOMESTICT issues and lowering himself to get something that will cost the country billions of dollars seven years from now!



With God’s Blessings,



Kurt









Also with the nations infrastructure falling apart and such a high unemployment rate, you might think this would be a great chance for another WPA program like we had in the 1930’s. Sadly, we can’t do this again. BHO just signed an act reauthorizing that all work done on any Federal job must be done either be union workers or by workers who pay the unions. So even if BHO wanted to start putting America back to work (which he does not) he can’t!

No comments:

Post a Comment