A friend of mine, Tyler, Who thinks that BHO is doing so much great stuff for this country recently called me a “jackass” because I dared to call BHO his savior. However, the way Tyler talks one can only think that is how he feels about BHO. Tyler took this comment to think that I do not believe that he is a Christian. However Tyler forgets that I do not judge people on their faith or beliefs or lack of them. I do not attack people, as Tyler does and has several times in our conversations, because they are of a certain religion.
Myself, I am a Christian, and I am human. So I do make mistakes and I do sin. I do try to share the Word of God with all that I can, but I do not judge if people do not want to hear the Word. That judgment is reserved for God alone.
Tyler could not respond to the question I posed on Facebook about why no one is asking BHO “WHY”.
All Tyler could think of doing is to send me two text messages to my phone calling me names. Below are the text messages that Tyler sent to me. The only thing that I have edited in the messages is that I took out Tyler’s phone number. As you read these messages please keep in mind, that according to Tyler, he is a consultant who helps others win elections.
------ SMS Text ------
From: 4293
Sent: Oct 20, 2009 12:01
Subject: Are your smartass posts on...
Are your smartass posts on Facebook supposed to be construed as me not being a Christian? What are your "savior" comments about? You are a jackass
------ SMS Text ------
From: 4293
Sent: Oct 20, 2009 12:04
Subject: I don't respect you,
I don't respect you, nor do I even think of you as someone worth talking to. You are a security guard attempting to play politics. You look like a fool.
Remember that this is a person who is paid to get people elected, and if he thinks so little of a normal average citizen who has served his Country with pride and honor just as a “security guard attempting to play politics.” how do our politicians truly think of the rest of us? If I were paying Tyler to get me elected and I saw the way he insults, slanders, and criticizes people, I would demand my money back. The fastest way to loose an argument is to start with the personal attacks. Which, sadly, Tyler does quite often.
It is time for all Americans to wake up and let the people in power know that you will not stand by as both parties destroy this once great nation from within!
| Psalm 51:12“Restore to me the joy of your salvation and grant me a willing spirit, to sustain me.” Brought to you by BibleGateway.com. Copyright (C) . All Rights Reserved. |
No comments:
Post a Comment